In the interests of full disclosure, many of these links are affiliate links which means I may get a commission if you make a purchase. However, none of the fees of these resources have been increased to compensate me.
Piano Lesson Tutor Books for Pre-schoolers and Small Children
Ages 3 – 4
- WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Book 1 – Sorting Sounds: Volume 1 by Andrea and Trevor Dow
- WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Book 2 – Predicting Patterns: Volume 2 by Andrea and Trevor Dow
- WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers: Book 3 – Recognizing Rhythm: Volume 3 by Andrea and Trevor Dow
Ages 5 – 6
- Faber Piano Adventures: My First Piano Adventure – Lesson Book A/CD by Nancy and Randall Faber
- My First Piano Adventure: Lesson Book B with CD by Nancy Faber (Jan 1 2008) by Nancy and Randall Faber
- Faber Piano Adventures: My First Piano Adventure – Lesson Book C with Play-Along & Listening CD by Nancy and Randall Faber
Music Piano Books for Adults
Music Theory Worksheets, Books & Games for Pre-schoolers and Small Children
Ages 3 – 4
- Theory Made Easy for Little Children, Level 1 by Lina Ng
- Puppets for use with Wunderkeys for parents (to fit adult fingers)
- Puppets for use with Wunderkerys for preschoolers (to fit small children’s fingers)
Ages 5 – 6
- My First Piano Adventure for the Young Beginner: Writing Book a – Pre-Reading by Nancy and Randall Faber
- Faber Piano Adventures: My First Piano Adventure – Writing Book B by Nancy and Randall Faber
- Faber Piano Adventures: My First Piano Adventure – Writing Book C by Nancy and Randall Faber
Here are some more useful resources to get to grips with music theory and rhythm
89 Color-Coded Flash Cards: Flash Cards
Circle of Fifths
Scale and Chord Book 1
Faber Piano Adventures: Scale And Chord Book 1 – Five-Finger Scales And Chords
Lesson Notebooks / Assignment Books
Ukelele Tutor Book for Adult Students
Absolute Beginners Ukulele (Book And Cd) Uke Book/Cd by Steven Sproat
Ukelele Song Books
- 21 Songs in 6 Days Classroom: Student Book by Rebecca Bogart and Jenny Peters
- 21 Easy Ukulele Songs For Christmas: Ukulele Songbook by Rebecca Bogart and Jenny Peters
21 Songs in 6 Days Classroom Edition: Teacher Manual by Rebecca Bogart and Jenny Peters
GLOCKENSPIEL 8 MUSIC NOTES : 1 xylophone + 1 stick + 8 rhymes booklet + 1 DVD Musikid a glockenspiel / xylophone ideal for introducing preschoolers to rhythm and pitch.
Casio PX160 Digital Piano a digital piano that is touch sensitive. You can also plug your headphones into this digital piano so that you can practise any time of the day or night without disturbing your neighbours!
White Beginner Ukulele with Pink Flowers – a basic ukelele for entry level beginners.
Stagg US10 Traditional Soprano Ukulele – this has an introductory price but produces a much better sound than most beginner ukeleles. If you can find one with thin black strings you may get a better sound than the ones with thick white strings.
There are lots more fabulous music resources on the internet. Here is a list of some to get you started.
- Free Music Resources
- Music and the Brain
- Music Apps
I am always looking to learn more! If you are aware of some more great music resources that I have not already mentioned above, then please let me know by leaving a comment below.